Who We Are
Stay Home Senior Services, Inc. was created in 2008 when LouAnn Haw saw a need that was not being filled the way it should be. She understood that not everyone needed to leave their home and be placed in a facility like a retirement home. She wanted to create a business that could provide the very best in-home care possible to the older population. Stay Home Senior Services, Inc has been providing non-medical in-home care for 9 years. We provide a trusted and economical alternative to a nursing home.
As a small, local business we care about each and every one of our clients. That is why we strive to learn and grow in ways that help the older community.
Our Mission is to care for our community one person at a time. We assist in meeting the physical, mental and emotional needs of our clients in a professional, loving and dignified manner.
Who We Help
Even though we specialize in Senior Services, we work with people of any age who need any type of non-medical home care. We can always be there for you if you are:
- Recovering from a sports injury
- A working adult who has been injured on the job
- A parent that needs help with a disabled or ill child
- Someone undergoing chemotherapy or battling a debilitating illness like Alzheimer’s disease
- Hospice care
- An expectant mother on bed rest
- Recovering from childbirth
- Recovering from a surgical procedure or medical emergency
The “Stay Home” Standard
- Provide Safe, Compassionate, Competant, and Ethical Care
- Promote Health and Well Being in Our Clients and Staff
- Preserve Our Clients Independence and Dignity
- Maintain Our Clients Privacy and Confidentiality
- Know Our Community and get involved
- Be Knowledgeable and Accountable
The staff of Stay Home Senior Services, Inc. consists of Registered Nurses, Personal Care Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants. With an average of 19 years in the health care industry, we are dedicated to providing excellence in all we do. Stay Home Senior Services understands that you may not always be able to provide the care your loved ones need. Our caregivers take pride in providing the loving care each of our clients deserve.
“Stay Home” Leaders
Vice President, CTO
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!