Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What’s the difference between home care and home healthcare?
How do the caregivers get paid? Do I give payment directly to them?
How can I know that the person coming into my home is trustworthy?
Why is home care technology important?
What if I need home care services for only a short time?
What should I consider when evaluating home care providers?
Here are some things you may want to consider:
- How long the agency has been in the business of home care
- Whether the agency is licensed, insured and bonded
- If the agency contract with independent workers or if everyone is an employee
- How the company screens employees and whether it performs background checks
- If the agency provides continuing education for employees