We believe that our employees are one on the most important aspects of Stay Home Senior Services, Inc. Because we are family owned and locally operated we value our people even more! That is why we are always striving to give back to our staff any way possible, like our benefits packages, continuous on going training opportunities, and working with each staff to find a good fit for their schedule and skill set.
Our care providers are the backbone of our company, and they are the reason we have been able to continue to provide excellent in-home care to all of our clients.
- Excellent and competitive wages based on years of experience and CNA certification.
- PAID TIME OFF
- Multiple bonuses for referrals, and Performance based raise opportunities giving you the ability to receive 4 raises in your 1st year!!
- Growth Opportunities, become a Team Lead in your first year!
- Access to FREE Online accredited trainings
- Retirement plan with contribution match
- Supplemental Insurance plans
- Gym membership discounts
- Set schedules created with staff provided availability
- Mobile Caregiver App for easy clock in and task management
If you are interested in joining our team complete our application. Applications are reviewed daily, all qualified candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
Currently looking for:
Care Providers and CNAs to assist with in-home client needs in the following areas:
As we continue to help those in our community Stay Home, our care provider needs may change. If you are interested in joining our Care Team, we encourage you to apply!
sign up for our newsletter and stay up to date on all things Stay Home
We are Licensed and Insured in the states of Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. We provide services in the following areas:
Washington County, Frederick County, Carroll County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Prince George's County
Franklin County, Fulton County, Huntingdon County, Bedford County, Blair County, Centre County
Jefferson County, Berkeley County, Morgan County
16731 Longstreet Dr. Williamsport, MD 21795
Regular Office hours are 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
Visits are by appointment only.